20 SEER, iQ, Inverter-Driven, Split System Air Conditioner
Up to 16 SEER, Two-Stage, Split System Air Conditioner
Variable-Speed Air Handler
- Consistent Temperatures: Variable-speed motor technology aids in increased performance. This air handler runs at lower speeds for long periods of time resulting in consistent temperatures throughout the home and extra-quiet operation.
- Quiet Blower Technology: This air handler’s smooth blower on/off cycles result in extra quiet operation.
- Long-Lasting Exterior Protection: The polyester-urethane finish on the galvanized steel exterior of this air handler is corrosion resistant.
The B6VMMX, when properly matched with a Maytag® air conditioner or heat pump, offers energy-efficient performance. The air handler also includes innovative Micro-Channel coil technology that resists corrosion better than traditional coils.
Maytag® High-Efficiency Media Air Cleaner
- Easy to Maintain: With this filter, you will only need to change it once a year (in standard applications).
- Indoor Air Quality Up: This air cleaner can be a very healthy addition to your indoor air quality system.
- Quiet: Silent operation.
The Maytag® high-efficiency Media Air Cleaner removes particles down to 0.3 micron — that is a 1/84,000 of an inch! Clean air in your home is important for the health of your family. This particular model is specifically designed to work with split system air conditioners and heat pumps — not for use in packaged heating and cooling equipment.
PHPCO Ultra Violet Dual Voltage Air Purifier
- Airborne Microbes Controlled: The UV band wave is used in order to harness its power to eliminate and control levels of live airborne microbes.
- Replace Bulbs Infrequently: The bulbs in this light system only need to be switched once per year.
- Purifies in Two Ways: This purifier not only kills and controls airborne microorganisms, but also cleanses the air of harmful or noxious airborne gases.
The Maytag® Ultra-Violet, Dual-Process Light System purifies the air using the UV light spectrum. It is able to destroy bacteria, molds, virus, fungi and yeasts that would otherwise be circulating through your home. Also, it is able to treat airborne gases, including: smoke, odors, airborne formaldehydes, methane and volatile organic compounds. Make your air fresher and cleaner by choosing this purifying light system.
Ultra Violet Germicidal Air Purifier
- Eliminates Harmful Microbes: Live airborne microbes are eliminated and controlled with the use of the UV band wave. This particular type of light has effective germ-killing power.
- Simple to Maintain: This light system is easy to service. The bulb only needs to be changed once per year.
- Technology to Increase Effectiveness: UV light efficiency is intensified by 90% because of Proprietary Germicidal Cleansing Action (GCA) reflective technology.
You can use the Maytag® Ultra-Violet, Germicidal Light System to purify your indoor air. The UV light spectrum allows you to destroy bacteria, viruses, mold, fungi and yeasts — all things that could negatively impact you and your family’s overall health.