Maytag High-Efficiency Media Air Cleaner
- Easy to Maintain: With this filter, you will only need to change it once a year (in standard applications).
- Indoor Air Quality Up: This air cleaner can be a very healthy addition to your indoor air quality system.
- Quiet: Silent operation.
The Maytag high-efficiency Media Air Cleaner removes particles down to 0.3 micron that is a 1/84,000 of an inch! Clean air in your home is important for the health of your family. This particular model is specifically designed to work with split system air conditioners and heat pumps not for use in packaged heating and cooling equipment.
PHPCO Ultra Violet Dual Voltage Air Purifier
- Airborne Microbes Controlled: The UV band wave is used in order to harness its power to eliminate and control levels of live airborne microbes.
- Replace Bulbs Infrequently: The bulbs in this light system only need to be switched once per year.
- Purifies in Two Ways: This purifier not only kills and controls airborne microorganisms, but also cleanses the air of harmful or noxious airborne gases.
The Maytag Ultra-Violet, Dual-Process Light System purifies the air using the UV light spectrum. It is able to destroy bacteria, molds, virus, fungi and yeasts that would otherwise be circulating through your home. Also, it is able to treat airborne gases, including: smoke, odors, airborne formaldehydes, methane and volatile organic compounds. Make your air fresher and cleaner by choosing this purifying light system.
Ultra Violet Germicidal Air Purifier
- Eliminates Harmful Microbes: Live airborne microbes are eliminated and controlled with the use of the UV band wave. This particular type of light has effective germ-killing power.
- Simple to Maintain: This light system is easy to service. The bulb only needs to be changed once per year.
- Technology to Increase Effectiveness: UV light efficiency is intensified by 90% because of Proprietary Germicidal Cleansing Action (GCA) reflective technology.
You can use the Maytag Ultra-Violet, Germicidal Light System to purify your indoor air. The UV light spectrum allows you to destroy bacteria, viruses, mold, fungi and yeasts all things that could negatively impact you and your familys overall health.