Winters in Thibodaux can get cold, and since you likely haven't had to use your heater in some time, it’s often when you realize something is wrong. Repairs are always going to be a top choice among homeowners, but what happens when your system is beyond repair? At Tiger Temperature, we are your reliable Thibodaux heating replacement company. Our technicians can help you find the ideal unit and get it installed as quickly as possible, restoring your warmth and comfort in no time!
Dealing with an broken heater? We also offer heater repair services to help get your system back up and running when you need it most.
Does Your Heater Need Replacement?
Choosing between a repair and heater replacement can be a challenge. While repairs can often help with the little issues, over time, the cost of replacement becomes more beneficial in the long run. Some of the most common reasons homeowners opt for a new central heating installation include:
- Rising Energy Costs: As your system gets older, the more wear and tear it sustains. Over time, this can force the heater to work harder, which in turn, increases your energy costs.
- Old Age: On average, a heater can last anywhere from 10 to 15 years. Once it reaches the end of its lifespan and you’re faced with repair issues, investing in a newer system is always going to be the better option.
- Constant Repairs: Repairs can add up quickly, especially when they become frequent. If you’re scheduling repairs annually, or even more often than that, consider the cost of upgrading instead.
- Airflow Issues: Have you recently expanded your home? Are there certain areas getting little to no airflow? An undersized heater is often to blame, and this issue cannot be corrected unless the unit is replaced.
The biggest concern with an older or damaged heater is the expense. Whether it’s rising utility bills or frequent repairs, in many instances, the cost of investing in a new unit is far less.
Benefits of an Upgraded Heating System
Although a heating replacement can often be an unexpected expense, it’s one that is an investment in your home. When you opt to replace your heating system, you can expect benefits including:
- Lower Energy Costs
- High-Efficiency Performance
- Improved Indoor Air Quality
- Quieter Operation
- Smart Features
The biggest perk of newer systems is modern technology. They’re built to be high-efficiency, which means you enjoy better performance for a fraction of the energy costs. Additionally, you can improve performance from your new system with a smart thermostat and other technology features. At Tiger Temperature, we are your reliable heating service company. Our goal is to help you find the best system based on your needs and budget and get your home warm again in no time.
Looking for heating alternatives you can use all year? Be sure to ask our technicians how installing a heat pump can help lower your energy costs without sacrificing performance!
Finding Your New Unit
Every home is different, which means finding the right unit for your central heating installation is essential. When choosing a unit, our heating contractors will consider a range of factors. These factors include your home size, budget, and existing infrastructure including whether or not you use natural gas or electricity. Once all those factors have been determined, we will walk you through every step of the installation process.
At Tiger Temperature, we focus on providing honest service to our customers. That means transparent pricing and installations done to the highest standards possible. So if your heater is old or struggling to keep your Thibodaux home comfortable, let our heating contractors help!